Tel: +44 03300 011240 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday, Mobile: +44 07875 024281, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2D drawings converted to 3D solid models.
- Concept modelling
- Assembly modelling.
- Sustainability analysis of parts.
- Costing of Parts/Assemblies.
- Sheet metal patterns produced from 3D models.
- Components/assemblies physically measured. 3D models of parts/assemblies created from measurements.
- Models created for use in instruction manuals - single models or assembly/operation sequences.
- Modelling for brochures etc. (i.e. Rendered models).
- Models created from photos or sketches.
- Assembly verification.
- Clash detection
- Interference detection and tolerance stacking.
- Mass calculations.
- Centre of gravity identification.
- Animation of assemblies.
- Engineering drawing creation including exploded assemblies.
- Design tables created to allow multiple part/assembly variations.
- Assemblies modelled as single parts for integration with other peoples assemblies/layouts.
- As Built/As Fitted drawings created.
- Detail drawings produced from G.A./setout drawings.
- Templates/Drawing Borders created.
- Components/assemblies physically measured. Drawings of parts/assemblies created from measurements.
- Drawings created for use in instruction manuals - single parts or assembly/operation sequences.
- Sketches converted to engineering drawings.
- Paper drawings redrawn on AutoCAD.
- Layouts for rooms, events etc produced.
- Automatic drawing creation via Excel.
- Excel and Word documents created.
- Admin tasks such as writing up minutes, typing etc.
- Existing Excel and Word documents updated.
- Excel and Word linked to each other and other external programs.
- Calculation sheet creation.
- Selection chart automation.
- Data extraction.
- Graphs and charts created.
- Powerpoint presentation creation.
- Notes etc. typed.
- A3 Photocopying and printing.
- OCR and scanning of documents (A4 and A3 size).
- Lamination of documents up to A4.
- Club/Society Membership/ID Cards.
Anything else considered on request.here.